Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beefstock 10 performers announced!

Here are the Beefstock 10 performers. (Set times to be announced.)

FRIDAY:

NOHRMAL
POWER DROID
PETER PIERCE
MR. MCGREGOR
SOLAR PUNCH
BLOODY MUFFS
GIRL TO GORILLA
CABIN 8

SATURDAY:

JAMES DEAN CONKLIN - VIDEO SEGMENT
CRASH COURSE KARAOKE
GILLEN & TURK
ERIC MATTINA
REBECCA TURNER
ERICA SMITH
KIRSTEN WILLIAMS
JOSH ROY BROWN
PAULA CARINO
BRUTE FORCE
NASHVILLE NEBULA
JOHN SHARPLES BAND
OUT OF ORDER
THE NOPAR KING
BLACK DEATH
DOLLAR BILL
PARANOID LARRY

3 comments:

  1. The name is Dolla Bill. The r is invisable and silent. lol...But seriously though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLACK DEATH is playing! I love those guys, they fathered my children, I just don't know which one is the daddy?

    -Meth Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I saw Black Death play on Saturday and peed my jeans; the lead singer, I think...Vlad is SOOOO sexy - I want him !! Oh yeah, the other guys were good too... the guitar player with the black guitar was okay, a bit awkward - but some sweet notes. The drummer was good, as well as the bass plyer ! I want to see them again !! Beefstock is coooool !

    ReplyDelete